Another important thing to mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. It means that each paper is written from scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. We never copy information from other papers and do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair. That is a clue to success in any sphere, including writing.
1. "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" - Steve Jobs
One of the most valuable lessons in life is learning to enjoy each day, each moment and do what you are about to do with purpose. Simply going through the motions is not 've got to be intentional about your life.
2. Don't think of cost. Think of value.
Focusing on value instead of cost sharpens your thinking about spending. Too often, people get caught up looking for discounts instead of thinking about what they're getting for their money.
3. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
You can't control a lot of what happens in life, but you can control how you let if affect you “ or NOT affect you. How you react to situations.
4. Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.
Actions speak louder than words. It's easy to say things but it's really difficult to do it.
5. The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.
The true journey of knowing the deep, inner nature of your own mind can be difficult to initiate. It takes a while to come up with a picture of who you are by finding out the sorts of things you like, what you think and what you want or need
6. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect
No success in life is worth it unless you have integrity. Live with integrity, and people will respect you. And best of all, you will respect yourself which is a very desirable character trait.
7. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
This quote means to me that you don't have to be the strongest, nor the smartest to be successful. All you need is to have the "want", not giving up in what you want to do. A successful person has will or ambition to do what he/she wants oppose to others who don't have will or the "want" to get what they desire in life.
8. The best way to p...